Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Time

Some days it is hard to believe it has been 6 years, 3 months, and 14 days and other days it feels like forever.  You've been gone now longer than you went to high school or even served in the USMC.  That doesn't seem right.  It's real and true, but not right.
There isn't a moment that I am breathing that I'm not thinking of you and missing you terribly.  I miss your face and that crooked smile.  I miss that sense of humor and those crazy positions you would sleep in (in "your chair").  I miss kissing your forehead, because you thought I was a dork for wanting to hug and kiss you all the time.  I miss you giving me grief for being so sentimental.  There really isn't anything I don't miss about you.


One day I will see you again and you will know how much I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment