Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Friend or Foe

How do you know when someone is truly a friend or a foe? I've struggled most of my life with this question. Friends aren't always non-family or blood related. You can have friends that are family or blood related that you struggle with are they truly a friend or foe. Yes, they will always be family, but they don't necessarily have to be a friend. I'm the type of person that always believes everyone is good and I give everyone the benefit of the doubt and sadly it can take multiple disappointments for me to get the message that they are doing me wrong. Once a person has wronged me enough and I feel I am done, trust me, I am done. I'm feeling a bit sad by a couple of "friends" that feel very much like "foes" right now and I really don't want that and I'm hoping they can restore that "friend" feeling, but honestly I'm getting really close to being "done". I don't want that and I would hope they don't want that either. I'm pretty certain they are both very aware of how much I can be done when I hit that point and I would hope they don't want that to happen, but that choice is on them. I can only be a door mat or a whipping boy for so long and then I have to walk away. It takes a lot for me to get to this point, but trust me, I'm dangerously close to that point and if things don't change and change soon it will be too late. I will be at that breaking point and that will be it for me. I love deeply and to my core. If you breech that love with hurt enough, it is so hard to get that back and once you do, if you do, it is hard to get it back to where it was (if it ever does). I have a tendency to keep you at arms' length after that to protect my heart. I wish I wasn't like that, but if you get me to that point then that is on you, because when I love you and bring you into the fold, I love you deeply and forever until that love is broken and like I mentioned, it takes a lot and you get lots and lots of changes with me. Some might say I'm a slow learner or a push over with the chances I give and maybe I am and maybe I just want so badly to believe if I forgive and keep giving chances that person will change and see what they are doing or have done, but sadly I'm not seeing that. Here is another thing, please don't go to church or preach it on social media and then treat or talk about people or even talk to people like you do that is un-Christ like. You are doing more harm than you might think. You aren't necessarily hurting me with this as I have my relationship with the Lord, but you do not know the other people around you that are wittnessing your actions and the hypocracy that you are hurting their chances of having a potential relationship with the Lord as they are like, well, if this is how Christians are then why should I bother? It is not my place to judge and that is not what I'm trying to do. I'm speaking from my heart from what I am personally experiencing and how I am personally being treated and have been treated for quite some time now and I am personally tired of it and I truly do not believe I have done anything to deserve this treatement. I am taking what life I do have left since I feel so dead inside since losing my baby boy back and I refuse to allow these people or any to come in the future to continue to treat me like this. Friends/Family/Foe, whomever it might be, you do not have the right to treat me or anyone else less than a good person and especially if you want to get up on social media and/or in church and portray yourself as a Christian to go out in the world and talk about someone ugly or mistreat another person especial if you consider them family or friends anything less than family or a friend. Shame on you if this applies to you. If you have made someone you supposedly love or that person was or is under the impression that you love them or they love you and you have made them feel that way I sure hope you make things right before it's too late. That person whether it is me or someone else could truly be DONE or gone from this earth and then what will you do or how would you feel? Give yourself a moment to give that some thought and if you feel compelled to make some things right, I encourage you to do the right thing. If you don't, then good for you for always being a great friend instead of a foe. This world needs more of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment