Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Heaven Right Now

Thomas Rhett has a new song out there that Desi sent me last night and I waited until today to listen to it as she warned me I would cry. She was right, but what's new?. It's called, "Heaven Right Now" It's so perfect especially the part watching Tennessee making a touch down (those have been a little far and between lately). It's a lot of the same questions I long to ask you all the time. I do wonder every moment that I am breathing. I always wonder what you are doing in heaven right now and every day that I am breathing. I love you son and I miss you. Today is a hard day again. I don't know what is wrong with me this last few months. I just can't seem to shake this sad feeling I have lately. I know it will pass and get some better and I am sure this time of year and not feeling well is a huge part of it, but I do not like not having control of it. Also there has been so much stress and change at work and fixing to be even more. I found out last night that they are planning to bring us all back to the office July 5th. That breaks my heart as I will have no say and I will have to sit there with a mask on my face for 8+ hours Monday through Friday and I am not at ALL happy about that. Just the thought of that alone makes me want to cry, but I knew the day would come, I had just prayed I could have been retired before that happened, but that isn't reality and I get it, but I guess living in a dream world just felt better. I like my quiet peaceful time at home during the day without dealing with all the freaking people at work. It's just easier to deal with them over the phone or Zoon than in person. I guess when you have no choice, you just have no choice and I will just have to deal with it. Whatever. If I think about it too much I will just get pissed and that's no good for anyone. Anyway, today, I do wonder what you are doing in Heave right now more than ever because I could use a phone call with you just to talk and see how you are doing and what you are up to. Just hearing your voice would sure do me some good. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment