Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Happy 33rd Birthday

I can't believe today you would have been 33 yeard old. Instead, you are forever 22 years old. We have now gone through (after today) eleven birthdays without you on this earth. It just does not seem possible. So much has happened and changed since you have been gone. One thing that has not changed is my broken heart. If anything, I swear it continues to break on a daily basis. I've just gotten a bit better at hiding that as the years continue to pass me by. I will go to the cemetery and place flowers on this rainy birthday and, yes, I will likely shed some tears again, and come back home and finish my work day, but I will not be my whole self. I will not be happy or in a mood to celebrabte. I will be mourning your beautiful soul like I do and have done since December 1, 2010. That is how I will be "celebrating" your 33rd birthday today and how I have "celebrated" your birthday for the past now 11 years. src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjjDRU2NfAystwlilYKazVaGLTet3MDbZP4sHk-9VvwY9yC70q8tjLL3dM3SgyOcfjnB4RXLhFYcOCE_bhgOmLCRFlhCkoUt6lSmsh8F7LLBh1vn7L2uxR2RA1riUJm9lvKvruiCvGlYASu/s320/Chad+-+BoBo.jpg"/>

No comments:

Post a Comment