Wednesday, September 30, 2020

UGH!

To say I am frustrated would be a complete understatment. It is work. I love what I do, but for the last year after a company wide change in the main system we all work in was switched over to a new system and it has been a nightmare to say the very least. I'm tired and really sick and tired of things not working properly or even worse I am on week 7 where I come in and the system has wiped out the work I had done all week. Over it doesn't come close to even describing how I feel about all of this. I am working my rear-end off and my boss has my back (the only little bit of sunshine in all of this), but come on! Something has got to give or this momma needs to retire and retire soon. I'm just done. I'm so burnt out by the end of every day that I have no ambition to do anything around the house and that is not me. I want to cry most days and knowing that will only give me a cry headache, work is not worth that. Okay, I'm done with my venting for now, but I need to be able to catch a break and soon or I may really lose my ever loving mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment