Tuesday, August 31, 2021

When it's been that kind of week(s)

You might say I've had that kind of last couple of weeks. First it feels I can do nothing right for anyone (yes, this will sound likt a pity party). You add on top of that, we are fast approaching the 20th anniversary of September 11th, we had the Afghanistan withdraw debacle and to add insult to injury with the tragic deaths of 13 American Service members, 10 of those being US Marines from 2/1 also, from Camp Pendelton. Then, all in a weeks' time I had a "friend" try to make me feel stupid (again) by proving me wrong. This went a whole different level by dragging a conversation of mistaken identity into the next day with a picture just to prove I had the wrong person and to prove I was wrong via text after she had lied about why she was late to a dinner she requested. Really, who needs enemies, right? Then, top all this off with someone so dear speak to you harshly for no reason and that pretty much sums up my last two weeks. To say my heart is heavy and feels broken would truly not do my heart justice at the moment. Yes, I live with a shattered heart every day regardless, but most days (not all) I can manage to navigate my days with said shattered heart, but when you add all these added broken moments on top of an already shattered heart, well, let's just say... It makes it really hard to not want to just sink into the bed and not want to get up. There are truly days when I feel like there is no way I have anymore tears left to shed, but yet, there are more that continue to fall (somehow). Fortunately, for me, I have a sister I can vent, cry and talk to so I can get it out of my system. I guess if I didn't have that I would just explode from the inside out.

No comments:

Post a Comment