Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Just one of those days...

I really dislike days like I'm having today.  I feel weepy and hurt for silly reasons on the hurt, but none the less, that's how it feels.
Have you ever had someone in your life that you try with all you have to make them happy and do the best for them for it to just turn around and they not receive it the way you intended?  If you haven't, I need your secret.  If you have, I would love any suggestions you may have to help me not take things to heart when that does occur.
I have a wonderful life and a very full life.  Some days the fullness is a bit overwhelming and today feels like that day.
I'm not wanting to complain or gripe, just sometimes I need to just get my thoughts out of my head and onto paper somehow.  Today seems to be one of those days.
I feel tired all the time, literally, all the time.  It's no one person's fault, actually I'm sure it's my fault.  I try to be everything to everyone all the time and there are days that I just fail at it all.  Today is that day.  Actually last night and into today was one of those days. 
I need to learn to find ways to decompress without impacting anyone around me and I haven't figured out that trick yet.
Chad is always on my mind and in my heart and some days I can bury those sad feelings better than other days and honestly now, there are more times than not that I feel guilty for still feeling sad.  I know there is no timeline to when or if grieving ever stops or lessens, but there are times that I am certain I put this on myself, but it feels like people are thinking, come on now, it's been almost 9 years, you should be better by now.  I don't know if I will ever be "better".  I do know I will never be the same person I was on December 1, 2010.  That I know for sure.
I believe this sadness adds to days like today as it is all encompassing at times and feels like a huge ball of yarn in my heart and I have a hard time expressing how that feels.  I'm not even sure how I can explain how I feel so it would be unfair for me to expect anyone else to feel or understand how I feel.  How could they unless they have lived it.

No comments:

Post a Comment