Friday, September 2, 2016

If you think...

If you think I want to continue in this life on earth without my son you would be thinking wrong, but I don't have a choice. The Lord has not decided that now is my time so I will continue on best I can until he is ready for me. However, I don't have to continue to allow negative and hurtful people to be in my life and if they must be in my life I don't have to continue to allow them to make me feel worse. 

To those that would like to continue to step on me after all I've endured and truthfully the memory of my son who died so you can have the freedom to treat people like shit (excuse the language), go ahead and continue your ugly and hateful ways but you will no longer impact how I feel. You will be kept at arm's length and if you don't like that, then make things right.   You know who you are and what you need to do. If you can't do that. Well, then that is on you. 

I've been a people pleaser my whole life and to a point I still am. Where that point changes is when you have used up your chances with me.  Oh, and it takes an awful lot to use up those chances with me but when you have it is hard to come back from that. 

I'm the type of person that gives more than enough chances for you to know you are screwing up with me and if you still refuse to get it or try, well, there again it's on you. 

I love big and I love loyal but you can only shit on me so much and for so long and then you better find another person or a litter box. 

I don't like strife and tension with people but I've come to a point in my life that if all you want to do is lie and hurt people you supposedly love then there will be strife and tension.  

The picture below is just to gently remind those that choose to treat me or anyone else in a bad way that you certainly have the freedom to do so because my son & others like him had the courage to fight for that said freedom. I recommend you use that freedom wisely!  

He died so you could be free to live. 

No comments:

Post a Comment