Friday, October 2, 2015

Something I'm learning and believe

I am certainly no expert on (well, on anything) marriage, but I have learned a very important thing over the years and that is, regardless how old you are or how long you've been married, your spouse needs companionship.  While I am certain I fail miserable on a regular basis with this, I truly do make a conscious effort to do my best at showing Tebo how much I appreciate him and need him, but I also want to make sure I give him the companionship he needs and deserves well into our Golden Years (daddy calls them the rusty years).


Wives & Husbands, if you don't show your spouse that you love, respect, need them, and appreciate all they do for you then you can rest assured that one day they will lean on someone who does.  I'm not saying every spouse that feels the other isn't contributing enough to the marriage that they will stray, but I do know that regardless of their age or how long you've been married they still need to have that companionship.


I've thought about this a lot in my marriage with Tebo.  I'm so fortunate to have finally found someone that truly loves me and stands by me in sickness and health and is my rock since Chad passed away.  I know I fail him daily, but

No comments:

Post a Comment