Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Funk Much?

One of those days where I'm just in a funk.  You can ask what is wrong, but I'm pretty sure I won't answer, because quite frankly, one of two things will happen.  I will not be able to articulate what is actually wrong or you would not want to hear it.  Sorry, that's just the truth of it.


Right now I feel hurt, sad, frustrated, alone, angry, and a little irritation.  Is there just one thing causing these feelings?  No!  In general it's just life right now and while I am sure I will get past this (as I always do), right now that isn't the case. 


I don't like feeling like this, but there is nothing I can really do about it except keep to myself and hope no one pushes me too much for answers, because guess what, there are no answers and there is obviously no fix.


Well, there you have it ladies and gentlemen, it's just a funk.

No comments:

Post a Comment