Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Sad heart

I am writing today, because I have a very sad heart.  It's not at all what you think.  My heart will always be sad over the loss of my son, but this sad on top of that makes it very hard to want to be around anyone today.
When there is strife and broken relationships in a family, it truly tears my heart up.  I know the Lord is not the author of confusion or turmoil so that can only leave the devil to be at work when families are torn apart.
I would not want to take to the Internet and call out anyone in my family so I won't go into detail here.
Instead, I would like to ask for special prayer for my family and for a very difficult situation to have a peaceful ending that is good for everyone involved.

Thank you so much for your prayers...

No comments:

Post a Comment