Tuesday, January 18, 2022

What the heck is my issue lately?

I found myself lately just not liking anyone. I feel aggitated by most people I run into. I don't even know most of these people and they just irritate me or rub me the wrong way. That is just not my personality. I'm super sensitve regardless what is said or by whom. There isn't just one thing, it's everything. I don't feel like I can say anything right. If it's okay for one person to complain or vent, it's not okay for me to do that. Some examples of what I am very well aware is very pety feelings. One, I've been growing more and more frustrated with our builder and the excuses we have been getting regarding the delays of our house. It's not that I/we didn't expect delays. We did. My issue is the lack of communication and then when we do get communication, there are inconsistencies in that communication, but when I vent or try to just voice my opinion or frustrations about it (knowing this is my perception) I feel like my feelings are minimized or dismissed as either overreactions or I need to get over it even if those aren't the exact words being used. That's just adding to the already frustrating feelings I'm experiencing. Also, this apartment living is for the birds, no surprise there, but Sunday night (all night) the upstairs neighbor apparently did not sleep all night. Instead he/they were up all night stomping across the floor and dragging a chair/stool across the floor. Did I mention it was all night long. What does that mean? I got zero rest. I was up and down all night due to this wonder NON-WHITE NOISE sound! So on Monday morning that was supposed to be a Holiday even though we were working from home I was up 5 am so I got up and got ready for work and as I was fixing my breakfast I simply asked Tebo if he heard those yahoos upstairs and the response was, "yes, I heart them. Just let it go Louie, let it go". Well, okay then. I will let it go. So, here is my moto from this point forward and this time I will be sticking to it going forward. I will NOT complain about this apartment or the upstairs neighbors. I will not mention the house or the progress or lack there of! I'm done with any opinion on anything at this point. I will wait and if I feel impatient or frustrated I will vent right here. That's it! Nothing more or less will come out of my mouth unless it is positive and excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment