Monday, January 31, 2022

Frustration Mounting

My frustrations on the build of our house is mounting to an epic level. First our completion date was going to be November. I felt from the start that we would not hit that timing. Then it was moved to December, which is where I felt we would land. Then suddenly it was moved to January. Okay, fine, We will live with that. Then before we even get to January he moved it to we hope to have you wrapped up by end of March. What!? End of March? Then he comes back with, oh January is doable, but I wanted to give worse case scenario. Well, here we are on January 31st and guess what! We still have no paint, no counter tops, no master bath tile, no slider door, no front door, no flooring, no septic tank, no propane tank, no electric or plumbing pulled in the house and missing a window. We locked in a 30 day rate and trying to give notice to the apartments and I can't get an answer from the builder and I sent him a message at 7:45 am today. I'm so over it all that I could scream, but if I verbalize my feelings and frustrations I get shot down and told to stop stressing over it and to just stop letting it get to me. So, I guess this is where I will have to let my frustration and anxiety out so I don't bother anyone else with my own feelings about this process. Just one more thing I will continue to bury down deep inside so not to burden anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment