Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Brag Moment

I have to take a moment and brag on one of my dearest friends. She is like my twin sister from a different mister. We share the same name spelled the same way and we couldn't be more a like in so many ways. The biggest ways is we were single moms for 18 years, we both had one child, a son. We both stayed single a very long time and then dated our current husbands a long time (her 6 years and me 4 1/2 years before getting married). Sadly, we both lost our babies at the young age of 22 years old. While they were lost in different ways, the lost is still very devastating. My baby has been gone almost 11 years and her baby has been gone 3 years. One more thing we will soon have in common is our first and likely only tattoo which are both very personal and precious to us both. I know she wouldn't mind me sharing this here since I know only people who respect and care about me read this so I feel safe sharing. She has his finger prints and will have them in the shape of a heart in a tattoo by the same tattoo artist that did my precious tattoo. I absolutely love her choice. It will be a beautiful tribute and I hope brings her a little piece of happiness and peace to her heart each time she sees it. I love you my dearest friend. I can't wait to share this precious moment with you and honored you want me there with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment