Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Missing my little man

Went to the cemetery today at lunch and what a gorgeous weather day.  The sun was shining and it was around 90 degrees.  Perfect for me.  Sitting there listening to "Dancing in the Sky" by Dani and Lizzy as I do each time I visit alone.  I was just sitting there listening to the song and thinking about the words and knowing I would ask him those very questions if I could.  I leaned back on my hands and just put my face towards the sun and with my eyes closed just thought about my little man.  Suddenly a very cool breeze went right over me and lasted for several seconds.  I'm not big on signs and things like that, but at that very moment it was almost as if Chad was letting me know that he knew I was missing him and that he was ok.  Yeah, I know, it sounds weird if you are reading this.  Heck, it sounds weird just writing it, but that's how I felt at that moment and I suppose I needed to feel that.  Either way, I'm thankful for those little moments that help me make it through the remainder of the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment