Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Oh my concussion

Well, me being a cluts is nothing new, me getting a severe concussion and a fractured tailbone, well that my friends is a first for me. Not to mention, in the midst of all this we managed to sell our house by owner in less than 4 days. Yep, only those kinds of things happen to us and especially to me. I am one month yesterday from this freak fall and I'm still struggling with the symptoms and I can tell you that it is taking a real toll on me. I've reached back out to the neurologist's office and haven't heard back from them yet, but I don't think there will be much they will tell me other than it will take time. At my first visit after my fall they said it will take time for me to recover from this severe of a concussion (up to 2 to 3 months, ugh) and the soreness it terrible. I guess it's true what "they" say, as you age, you do not recover as quickly as you used to when you were younger. Dang "them". LOL... This sure does make me long to see my baby boy more and more every day as I struggle to recover from this stupid fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment